Monday, November 29, 2010

OMG first blog ever!!!

I never imagined I'll have a blog one day, life is interesting but i am too lazy to write about it
plus i have a lot of grammar mistakes so i don't want to embarrassed my self. But now is the time to get one, finally i have all these things i wanna talk about and post and i couldn't just let it in me so here i am :P

so my name is Sara, i go to college (Mohawk college) for graphic design, I'm 20 years old. I mostly listen to kpop, like 95% of the time and 5% would be English music, but that doesn't mean i am not up to date with English music WRONG! i am just more into melody and real music and i think Korean music offers that, more of a k ballad too. anyway so this is my first blog and yeh i am nervous to where it's going to get from here ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment