Saturday, January 28, 2012

sad fact



isn't sad that nobody ever in my entire life said to, you like the color blue right, i know cuz once you said it was you're favorite.


the people around me always point out that am negative, or hate couples, what is wrong with you for not wanting to get married or have a boyfriend and love. you know it's not that i don't want to get married but if my family or my best-friend don't know what i like or what's my favorite hobby, how do you expect me to be happy, and think about love, like someone is going to love me, meee i think it's impossible for someone to love me, i realized that 5 years ago, when i lost hope of finding someone to actually pay attention to me and me only. 


i have to keep a cold face on and act like i don't want any of this, or am happy being alone.

1 comment:

  1. :/ I'm sorry you feel this way. I for one love visiting your page and reading about what's important to you!

    Distract yourself as much as possible with things that are important to you.

    Love will come when you're not looking for it. You'll stumble upon that person one day when you least expect it. I don't have anyone in my life at the moment, and I've realized that I don't need anyone in my life right now. I need to be comfortable alone before I'm comfortable with someone else, ya know?
    I hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete