Sunday, August 19, 2012

can't find a title for this title.



ughh it's so frustrating when you register a new account /blog/s and you are in desperate need to likes/flowers ect and people that support you, the first couple of weeks are heard but it gets better. so lets keep looking ahead.






so my friend is starting her won line with in making thee bracelets, they are sick
 soooo pretty and they are real Krystle and she's sealing them for $30 each,
i can't wait for this to go viral what you think of them.



 


photography class back in 2011. find them here too

so okay i just started my own faebook page :) yayayayayayayayayayayay it's for my art and illustration and updates. like it like it like it like it!!!! 



 


9 comments:

  1. love the bracelets! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey

    I Like Your Blog and so I'm following it now.. :-)

    hope you do the same for me :-)

    http://cabincrewtips.blogspot.in/

    http://top-consumers-electronics.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it's really hard to get people's attention over our blogs at first. But hey, enjoy the process! :D I am supporting you now girl! Keep on blogging from the heart :*

    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Starbucks looks so good right now!

    Found you via LookBook, following you now :) Hope you can check out my blog and follow back if you like it. www.nellecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look preety cool when you put them all together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the pics! The bracelets are amazing! +.+
    If you have time, I'd love to know your opinion about my fashion blog. It's all about my style and preferences! :)
    xoxo
    Luzia M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photography is gorgeous :)

    -Ezi

    ikintoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete